WANTED: SERVANDO TREVINO JR.
Servando Trevino wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer criminal charges of “Assault Causing Bodily Injury”. This is a simple misdemeanor case, so we’re not sure why he would run. Servando Trevino is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission, a South Texas bail office, Mission Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Servando Trevino Jr. may be in hiding at certain locations in Mission, TX. Segundo may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Last known whereabouts of the fugitive, Servando Trevino Jr., was at his home at 2700 W 66th St, Mission, TX 78572.
Mr. Trevino, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your felony bail forfeiture.
Segundo, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua, Mission bail bonds agents of South Texas will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody. Contact our Hidalgo County bail agents right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in (we are open 24/7).
Or, if you know the whereabouts of SERVANDO M> TREVINO JR. and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the reward button and send us an email; or fill out the detailed attached form below. One of our Mission bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon Villarreal’s capture and your information will remain anonymous.
SERVANDO MARTINEZ TREVINO JR. Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Servando Martinez Trevino Jr.
- AKA: Servando Martinez, Junior, Steve Trevino;
- Date of Birth: July 21, 1987 | 07/21/1987
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Weight: 165 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: Unemployed
- Occupation at time of Bond: NA
- Tattoos or Scars: Unknown
- SID: TX-14193
- CAUSE NO: CR-16-07077-E
- Additional Information: Servando Trevino Jr. is dangerous. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPROACH OR APPREHEND. Servando is on the run for a misdemeanor charge of Assault with Bodily Injury. Please DO NOT approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds in Mission, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.
Last Known Whereabouts of Servando Trevino Wanted Fugitive:
This fugitive was last reported seen living at 2700 W. 66th Street, Mission TX 78572