WANTED: Reynaldo Guzman
Reynaldo Guzman is wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in Hidalgo County 398th District Court, Texas, to answer criminal charges of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) 3rd Offense. Reynaldo Guzman is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission office, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Reynaldo Guzman may be in hiding at certain locations in Mission, Texas. reynaldo may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Guzman, if you are reading this wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds South Texas division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Mr. Guzman, understand that Anzaldua Bail Bonds will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody. Contact us at right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in.
Reynaldo Guzman Wanted: REWARD
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Reynaldo Guzman and want to claim a REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our Mission bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon his capture.
Reynaldo L. Guzman Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Reynaldo Lopez Guzman
- Date of Birth: October 28th, 1959 | 10/28/1959
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Weight: 160 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond:NA
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- Additional Information: Reynaldo Guzman is deemed extremely dangerous as he is on the run for a 3rd Offense of Driving While Intoxicated. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg or your local police department if spotted immediately.
Last Known Whereabouts of Wanted Fugitive Reynaldo Guzman