WANTED: Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer misdemeanor criminal charges of Theft of Property. Lucas Harris is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen South Texas bail office, McAllen Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Lucas Harris may be in hiding at certain locations in McAllen, Texas. Lucas may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Harris, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your misdemeanor theft bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your felony bail forfeiture.
Mr. Harris, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds of South Texas will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody as your initial bond has now doubled. Contact us right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in. Or, if you know the whereabouts of Lucas Harris and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our McAllen bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon her capture.
Lucas J. L. Harris Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Lucas Jon Lynch Harris
- Date of Birth: March 24, 1985 | 3/24/1985
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Weight: 190 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: Black Hawk Security
- Occupation at time of Bond: Security Guard
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- SID: NA
- CAUSE NO: CR-11-12569-B (N)
- Additional Information: Lucas Harris is deemed dangerous as she is on the run for the offense of Theft of Property, a mmisdemeanor offense and has skipped bond. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.