WANTED: Jorge Velasquez
Jorge Velasquez wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer criminal charges of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Jorge Velazquez is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen bail office, McAllen Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Jorge Velazquez may be in hiding at certain locations in Mission, Texas. Jorge may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Velasquez, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Mr. Velasquez, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody as your initial bond has now doubled. Contact us at right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Jorge Velasquez and want to claim a REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our San Juan bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon his capture.
Jorge A. Velasquez Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Jorge Alberto Velasquez
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1986 | 8/14/1986
- Height: 5′ 9″
- Weight: 175 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond: NA
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- SID: NA
- CAUSE NO: CR-12-6118-B (N)
- Additional Information: Jorge Velasquez is deemed extremely dangerous as he is on the run for the offense of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission, Hidalgo County Sheriff or McAllen police department if spotted immediately.