WANTED: Eduardo Diaz
Eduardo Diaz is wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in Hidalgo County 430th District Court, Texas, to answer criminal charges of Assault Causeing Bodily Injury. Eduardo Diaz is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg office, Pharr Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Eduardo Diaz may be in hiding at certain locations in Pharr. Eduardo may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Diaz, if you are reading this wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds South Texas division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Mr. Diaz, understand that Anzaldua Bail Bonds will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody. Contact us at right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Eduardo Diaz and want to claim a REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our Hidalgo County bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon his capture.
Eduardo Diaz Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Eduardo Diaz
- Date of Birth: September 10, 1989 | 9/10/1989
- Height: 6′ 1″
- Weight: 160 pounds
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond: Unemployed
- Tattoos or Scars: Boyfriends name: “Tony” on neck, right side of head.
- Additional Information: Eduardo Diaz is deemed extremely dangerous as he is on the run for Assault with Bodily Harm. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg or your local police department if spotted immediately.