WANTED: DAVID DE LUNA
David De Luna wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer criminal charges of felony “Theft” and felony “Weapons” charges. David De Luna is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Weslaco South Texas bail office, Weslaco Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. David De Luna may be in hiding at certain locations in Weslaco, Texas. De Luna may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. De Luna, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Weslaco; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your felony bail forfeiture.
Mr. De Luna, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds of South Texas will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody. Contact our Hidalgo County bail agents right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in (we are open 24/7).
Or, if you know the whereabouts of DAVID DE LUNA and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the reward button and send us an email; or fill out the detailed attached form below. One of our Weslaco bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon De Luna’s capture and your information will remain anonymous.
Pablo Garcia Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: David De Luna
- AKA: Dave Luna, David Luna, Davey
- Date of Birth: March 12, 1983 | 3/12/1983
- Height: 5′ 7″
- Weight: 160 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond: NA
- Tattoos or Scars: Tattoo on Neck, right side “Palm Tree”? Image hard to see from mugshot photo.
Above right ear: “$”, Right Arm: Sleeve tattoo.
- SID: TX-05851018
- CAUSE NO: CR-17-13241-F & CR-1205-15-B & CR-4807-17-B
- Additional Information: David De Luna is deemed dangerous as he is on the run for the felony offense of Theft and a Weapon charge. He has multiple prior arrests. Please DO NOT approach or attempt to stop this DANGEROUS wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Weslaco, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.
Last Known Whereabouts of David DeLuna Wanted Fugitive:
This fugitive was last reported seen at 310 S. 24th, McAllen, Texas