WANTED: Daniel Pedraza
Daniel Pedraza wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer misdemeanor criminal charges of Possession of Marijuana. Daniel Pedraza is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg South Texas bail office, Edinburg Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Daniel Pedraza may be in hiding at certain locations in Edinburg, Texas. Daniel may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Pedraza, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your misdemeanor bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your felony bail forfeiture.
Mr. Pedraza, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody as your initial bond has now doubled. Contact us right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in. Or, if you know the whereabouts of Daniel Pedraza and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our McAllen bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon his capture.
Daniel Pedraza Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Daniel Pedraza
- Date of Birth: May 06, 1991 | 5/06/1991
- Height: 5′ 5″
- Weight: 140 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: Quick Roofing
- Occupation at time of Bond: Roofer
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- SID: NA
- CAUSE NO: CR-13-05486-B (N)
- Additional Information: Daniel Pedraza is deemed extremely dangerous as he is on the run for the offense of Possession of Marijuana, a mmisdemeanor offense. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.