WANTED: Claudia Samayao
Claudia Samayao wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the 139th Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer criminal charges of a Felony 2nd Degree, Possession of Marijuana over 50 Pounds but less than 2000 pounds. Claudia Samayao is considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg, a South Texas bail office, Edinburg Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Claudia Samayao may be in hiding at certain locations in Dallas, Texas or San Francisco, California. Claudia may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Ms. Samayao, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your 2nd Degree Felony charge of Possession of Marijuana bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor (Natividad Guzman) to recover any and all fees about your 2nd degree felony bail forfeiture.
Ms. Samayao, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds of South Texas will relentlessly pursue you and the cosignor until you are returned to custody as your initial bond has now doubled. Contact us right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in.
Or, if you know the whereabouts of Claudia Samayao and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the button below and send us an email with information leading to arrest and capture of wanted fugitive, Claudia Moran Samayao Guzman. One of our South Texas bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon her capture:
Claudia M. Samayao Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Claudia Moran Samayao
- Date of Birth: February 20, 1981 | 02/20/1981
- Height: 5′ 4″
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: Hugo Boots
2957 S. West Moreland
Dallas, TX 75233
- Occupation at time of Bond: Shoe Salesperson
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- SID: NA
- CAUSE NO: CR-4943-07-C (N)
- The State of Texas vs Claudia Moran Samayao: http://pa.co.hidalgo.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1163569
- Additional Information: Claudia Samayao is deemed dangerous as she is on the run for 2nd Degree Felony, Possession of Marijuana over 50 Pounds but less than 2000 pounds; and has skipped bond. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds McAllen, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.