CAPTURED: Carlos Ivan Alejo
Carlos Alejo was wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in Hidalgo County 430th District Court, Texas, to answer criminal charges of Assault. Carlos Alejo was considered a fugitive from justice and was wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg office, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities but has since been captured thanks to your tips. Carlos Alejo was known to be in hiding at certain locations in Edinburg. Carlos may also be wanted for additional warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Mr. Alejo, if you are reading this wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds South Texas division immediately about your bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your bail forfeiture.
Mr. Alejo, understand that Anzaldua Bail Bonds will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody. Contact us at right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in.
Carlos I. Alejo
Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Carlos Ivan Alejo
- Date of Birth: February 14, 1989 | 2/14/1989
- Height: 5′ 5″
- Weight: 180 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond: Electrician
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- Additional Information: Carlos Ivan Alejo is deemed extremely dangerous as he is on the run for DWI. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Edinburg or your local police department if spotted immediately.