WANTED: Brijida Ramirez
Brijida Ramirez wanted for Failure to Appear (FTA) in the 139th Hidalgo County District Court, Hidalgo County, Texas, to answer criminal charges of misdemeanor Theft of Property. Brijida Ramirez is now considered a fugitive from justice and is wanted by Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission South Texas bail office, Mission Police Department, Hidalgo County Sheriff and possibly other authorities. Brijida Ramirez may be in hiding at certain locations in Mission, Texas. Brijida may also be wanted for additional felony warrants in other jurisdictions other than Hidalgo County, Texas.
Ms. Ramirez, if you are reading this important wanted message right now, we need you to contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission; South Texas Bail Bonds Division immediately about your misdemeanor Theft of Property bail bond at 956.383.4116.
If you do not contact our office about your bail immediately, we will begin legal proceedings against your cosignor to recover any and all fees about your felony bail forfeiture.
Ms. Ramirez, please understand and take into consideration that Anzaldua Bail Bonds of South Texas will relentlessly pursue you until you are returned to custody as your initial bond has now doubled. Contact us right now at (956) 383-4116 to turn yourself in. Or, if you know the whereabouts of Brijida Ramirez and want to claim a substantial REWARD – click the button below and send us an email. One of our Mission bail bond agents will contact you immediately. Substantial reward will be issued upon her capture.
Brijida A. Ramirez Wanted Fugitive Information:
- Full Name: Brijida Alcala Ramirez
- Date of Birth: November 11, 1974 | 11/11/1974
- Height: 5′ 1″
- Weight: 180 pounds
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Employer at time of Bond: NA
- Occupation at time of Bond: NA
- Tattoos or Scars: NA
- SID: TX06752573
- CAUSE NO: CR-3247-14-C
- Additional Information: Brijida Ramirez is deemed dangerous as she is on the run for the offense of Theft of Property, misdemeanor offenses; and has skipped bond. Please do not approach or attempt to stop this wanted fugitive! Contact Anzaldua Bail Bonds Mission, Hidalgo County Sheriff or your local police department if spotted immediately.